[TowerTalk] Tower Calcs for HG-52SS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Calcs for HG-52SS
From: "Kent Tiburski" <k6fq@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:30:44 -0800
Greetings,

  New to reflector so be easy (at least this post, hi hi).  Need recent
calcs for Hygain HG-52SS tower or recommendation for a California PE that
does this sort of thing (I will pay for this).  Am trying to get my tower up
here in San Diego before our local Nazi's (City Council) bans ham antennas.
Seems it's coming down to that, but as of right now if I can get the recent
70mph calcs (beg buy or whatever) I can get a permit and get the booger up
before any restrictive laws are passed.

  Anyone in San Diego reading this post.... Be forewarned!  There is a
battle brewing.  Thanks all!

73, Kent, K6FQ

PS.  Check out the www.antennabegone.com website (anti-ham).