Re: [TowerTalk] "Texas" Tower Installation near Blanco

To: TowerTalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "Texas" Tower Installation near Blanco
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 04:44:17 -0800 (PST)

  Thanks for all the help.  I have been in contact with the owner of the
installation...K5YA.  Wow.  They do things big in Texas.

  Lee - K0WA
  "Toto...I don't think we are in Kansas any longer"

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some and use it.  If you can't find any common
sense, ask for help from somebody who has some common sense.