[TowerTalk] LOOKING FOR A USED CRANK UP SELF SUPPORTING TUBULAR TOWER

To: <TOWERTALK@CONTESTING.COM>, <NCCC@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LOOKING FOR A USED CRANK UP SELF SUPPORTING TUBULAR TOWER
From: "K6XN" <k6xn@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:15:14 -0800
Team

I am looking for a used self supporting crank up tower to install at a
location in Nevada for contesting. I already have in place 10 cubic yards of
steel reinforced concrete with 1 inch diameter by 36 inch long anchor bolts
imbedded in the concrete. The anchor bolts are spaced 9 inches apart which
will accommodate a US Tower tubular tower Model MA-770 with the MARB-770
free standing Rotor Base and the early Tristao 70 +/- foot crank up tubular
towers.

Are there other towers which would accept an anchor bolt pattern of four one
inch diameter anchor bolts spaced 9 inches apart? Any recommendations as to
where I should be looking for used crank up towers for sale?

Any information and recommendations will be very much appreciated.

Please respond directly to me at K6XN@comcast.net

Thanks and 73, Ted, K6XN
Trustee for NN7NN, PARK RANCH AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
Trustee for N7PR, PARK RANCH CONTEST CLUB