[TowerTalk] Interlaced 20m and 40m yagi on the same boom.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Interlaced 20m and 40m yagi on the same boom.
From: Robert Thain <g0hgw@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:39:27 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,

I am looking for a design of an interlaced 20m and 40m
yagi. We (The club) have a 5el monoband yagi and , and
would like to add a 2 or 3 el 40m yagi to the same
boom.
(We have a 'shorty 40'.)
Something like the new optibeam or the Force12.
We will home-brew but can not find a design.
Can you help ?
Please reply directly and I will send a summary.
Thanks
Robert
g0hgw(at)yahoo.com (at)=@, its to stop the spam