[TowerTalk] Documant request was " Interlaced 20m and 40m yagi on thesam

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Documant request was " Interlaced 20m and 40m yagi on thesame boom."
From: Robert Thain <g0hgw@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:07:25 +0000 (GMT)
Hello,

I am looking to install an interlaced 20m and 40m
yagi.
I have not found any information  and I have only had
one reply to my request for information from
Towertalk.
This reply  suggested I look at the spec of the
Force12 MAG 520/240 or MAG 520/340.
Can anybody on the refector help me with either of
these. A copy of the documention from F12 would be
great. Sent via the internet or via the post would be
fine, I can pay the postage.

Thanks in advance,
Best 73
Robert