[TowerTalk] [TBN-Scrap] ** TBN Has a SCRAP METALS ONLY List

To: broadcast@tbnonline.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] [TBN-Scrap] ** TBN Has a SCRAP METALS ONLY List
From: TBN Information <info@tbnonline.com>
Date: Thur, 24 Aug 2006 08:00:02 -0400
TRADERS BROADCAST NETWORK: OptIn Scrap Traders List.
.
IF YOU WISH TO BROADCAST A WANT TO BUY OR WANT TO SELL MESSAGE TO OUR 9700+
members:mailto:broadcast@tbnonline.com    To change your account settings:
mailto:info@tbnonline.com or call 443-313-0056.  To be unsubcribed from this
list: mailto:remove@tbnonline.com
.
.
This is a repetive message advising our membership that TBN has a SCRAP METALS
Products Only List

If you only wish to receive TBN Want To Buy / Want To Sell Broadcasts on SCRAP
METALS  Products i.e. You will no longer receive General PC Broadcasts, please
reply with "SCRAP METALS  ONLY" in the Subject Line.

If you wish to receive TBN Want To Buy / Want To Sell Broadcasts on SCRAP
METALS Products as well as General PC, please reply with "PC+SCRAP METALS" in
the Subject Line and we will add your email address to our "SCRAP METALS"
broadcast list as well as keep your email address on our General PC List.
Meaning you will receive a SCRAP METALS products broadcast twice once labeled
[TBN-SCRAP METALS] and once labeled [TBN-PC]

David Henkin
Traders Broadcast Network
o) 443-313-0056
f)  410-399-2363
email: david@tbnonline.com
AIM: professionaltrdr

.
.
If you wish to subscribe an associate for a trial period on TBN: call
443-313-0056 or mailto:info@tbnonline.com with ''SUBSCRIBE-[TBN List Name]:
[Email Address]'' in the Subject line. Example: ''Subscribe-scrap
david@tbnonline.com''