Re: [TowerTalk] Stainless steel cable ties

To: "'TowerTalk'" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stainless steel cable ties
From: "Larry Burke" <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 19:06:55 -0500

Think what Mike is saying is that 90 days for the application mentioned (or
for that matter, this particular product) is not meaningful unless you
discover they are outright garbage from day one.

I have never had any problem with the HF warranty. I bought one of the
famous roto hammers and it worked for less than a day... They took it back
no questions asked. The replacement is working fine.

------

>Query .. why is warranty meaningless?  Just asking .. I have NEVER had a
problem with a return at Harbor..... nor has anyone I know of .. our store
here is pretty recent, but have bought on line and from the Redding, CA
store for years....
Mark Nelson  -  AA6DX

-----

>>> Warranty via Harbor Freight for 90 days; which is
meaningless.