[TowerTalk] Antenna Structure Registration Within a Given Radius(US FCC)

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Structure Registration Within a Given Radius(US FCC)
From: "Larry Burke" <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:10:03 -0600
Someone recently asked how to query the FCC database for all registered
antenna structures within a given radius of a location. Not sure if the
question got answered as I didn't follow the entire thread, but I stumbled
across the query page while looking for something else this morning:
http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/bickel/asrn-within-radius.html . Interesting to
see what's in your area. Remember, the input is in km (not miles).

Fair warning. if you're a hard core tower junkie you can spend all day
tinkering with this.

Larry Burke WI5A
Friendswood, Texas