To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 49, Issue 18
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:18:50 -0800 (PST)

Someone, Fred I think, sent an email asking if I have a bill of materials... I
accidently wiped the email so I will reply publically here.. Seems to me I
ordered the stuff through Davis RF at the same time I got a couple thousand
feet of non contaminating RG213... I know they offer  the tools through a thrid
party, and it could have been ordered elsewhere but in the process of running a
couple of businesses and a hobby or two, <plus I have Alz Whutshiznames
disease>, I have forgotten the details of where I got the tools..

  On the QST article... Those were non crimp PL-259's and they cracked and
crushed improperly - no big surprise there...

  denny

http://mail.yahoo.com