Re: [TowerTalk] Evaluating a Mosley TA-33 for purchase

To: "'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Evaluating a Mosley TA-33 for purchase
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:55:22 -0500
I had a hygain th3 stored in my garage for about 15 years and found that all
the plastic had become brittle. The trap end caps would fall apart when
touched. I ordered new end caps and when I went to install them I discovered
that the plastic inside that supports the elements was in the same shape,
very brittle and broken up. The antenna was useless. I have a mosley TA-33
and have had no problems with the plastic at all but it is not quite as old
yet.

73
Gary  K4FMX