Re: [TowerTalk] Insurance Carrier Recommendations

To: "Kirk" <kirk.harding@cox.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Insurance Carrier Recommendations
From: <hdmc38@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:35:23 -0500
Kirk
  Who is your present carrier? You may be able to attach a rider to your
present home owners policy.I see you live in the great state of Florida my self
included.As such you are aware of the current insurance crisis in our state. My
XYL is extremely experienced in these types of situations.Reply off the
reflector if you have more questions. I hope you don't have Citizens as your
primary carrier. We are lucky to have a real insurance company for our property
and other coverage. Last year I paid $10,600,00 for the policy.This year I just
hope they renew it !  Good luck.

             73 Joe K4XZ

> From: "Kirk" <kirk.harding@cox.net>
> Date: 2007/05/24 Thu AM 11:21:34 EST
> To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
> Subject: [TowerTalk] Insurance Carrier Recommendations
>
> As hurricane season is fast approaching, my wife has been nagging me (bless
> her heart) to get insurance on my TX-472MDP tower with 4 el SteppIR.  My
> question is; based upon your experience, what insurance carrier would you
> recommend?  I've already read the comments in EHAM but I'm interested in
> hearing what you have to say.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Kirk, K6KAR
>
> Niceville, FL