Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-gain antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-gain antenna
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:41:11 -0500
At 12:25 18-10-07, you wrote:

> >>     Why don't you go to one of the sites that has  manuals and download
> >> the
> >>TH5 one and see if it matches? Or maybe someone here  can help with a
> >>manual.
> >
> > Unfortunately, the TH5 manual is not on the BAMA site.   What other
> > sites are there
> > that might have the manual?
>
>Hy-Gain?  <:-))
>http://www.hy-gain.com/man/pdf/TH-5MK2.pdf
>
>73
>
>Roger (K8RI)

Gee, I knew about the Hy-Gain manuals on the Hy-Gain site.  And BTW there
are Alpha amp manuals on both the BAMA site (legacy) and the Alpha site (more
current products).

But what I was wondering was if Steve was obliquely referencing some OTHER
general repository of manuals other than the factory site and the BAMA site.

Seems like I should know about other sites -- especially VINTAGE manual sites
since all of my equipment is as VINTAGE as I am!    ;-)

--John  W0UN