Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Installer North Texas?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Installer North Texas?
From: Jeff Carter <towertalk@hidden-valley.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 01:32:22 -0400
Ed,

Don't think of it as charity.

There are two facets to this, as I see it: You've probably made plenty of
investments of time in Elmering people over the years, so rather than
charity, think of it as dividends.

If you're not comfortable with that, you might consider that there's a lot of
follks who would like to put up a tower but lack the nerve or skillset, and
helping install yours might put them over the top.  Rather than accepting
charity, you'd be temporarily running a Tower School.

In either case, isn't helping one another one of the things we celebrate about
the hobby?  Does anyone agree?

Jeff
KD4RBG