Re: [TowerTalk] hose clamps and end caps

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hose clamps and end caps
From: <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 20:38:02 -0500 (EST)
Tom,

Its particularly difficult to maintain corrosion-free joints in verticals
constructed of telescoping tubing.  Inevitably, rain water washes through the
joints and oxidation develops despite preventive measures that may have been
taken.

Perhaps an effective approach would be to apply shrink tubing to
prevent rainwater from washing through the joint.

73
Frank
W3LPL