Re: [TowerTalk] Radial length

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Radial length
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:33:30 -0700
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 11:04:07 -0400, Joe Reisert, W1JR wrote:

>I also measured the effect of ground radials when I loaded my 70 foot

Thanks, Joe. What you've just shared must certainly have taken a fair
amount of work on your part, but it's the most (only?) meaningful measure
of a radial system. It's always encouraging to see the results of good
science performed at multiple locations by good engineers agreeing with
each other. And it does take good science to repeatedly resolve less than
1 dB of field strength!

73,

Jim K9YC