Re: [TowerTalk] Coax as powerline - NOT

To: "Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax as powerline - NOT
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:30:32 -0700
That violates all the building codes I know about. A mains power circuit
must have a phase, a neutral, and an equipment ground (green wire), and
they must follow the same path.

Again, this is above and beyond the issues of the rating of that cable for
use in power systems (VERY unlikely) and the STUPID factor that the ex-
broadcast engineer pointed out, and the liability issue.

73,

Jim Brown K9YC