[TowerTalk] The tower is up!

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] The tower is up!
From: <ehekman@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:27:28 -0500
Hi,

Thanks to the advice from many experienced people on this list my Wilson MT-61
tower is finally up.  I have been reading the threads on this list since I
bought the tower almost a year ago and have learned much about all aspects of
installing a tower.  I received a copy of the user manual from Dick, W7ZR, and
viewed pictures of installations through links posted here.  The pictures were
very helpful and encouraging.  To share my experience I have posted pictures
here:

http://members.cox.net/ehekman/MT61.htm

Ed
WB6YTE