Re: [TowerTalk] 10 Meter 2 Stack, 3 Stack vs. Higher Beam

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 10 Meter 2 Stack, 3 Stack vs. Higher Beam
From: <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:26:26 -0400 (EDT)
Hank,

Although a single very high 10 meter Yagi is by far the best choice at this
point in the solar cycle, it will be inadequate when strong F-layer propagation
returns.

Three equally spaced large Yagis on a 120-140 foot tower will be far superior
to a single Yagi.  Of course, you will need stack switching and the Array
Solutions Stackmatch is an excellent choice.

73!
Frank
W3LPL