Re: [TowerTalk] Orion Rotor Indication Trouble

To: "wa5zup" <wa5zup@msn.com>,"'TOWERTALK'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Orion Rotor Indication Trouble
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:57:08 -0500
make certain that any connectors utilized do not have moisture
problems...like my original  gold contact connectors ....once crud
built up ....
they allowed the drive pulses to get into the return signal line
totally confusing the controller....

used a four line euro power block....  fine after that...

but before that change lost calibration...and everything was bonkers....

bill