Re: [TowerTalk] Link to RFI Tutorial

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Link to RFI Tutorial
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 21:27:37 -0800
On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 00:08:06 -0500, Roger (K8RI) wrote:

>I hate to do follow this route, but my system does not show headers.

>Jim (K9YC)

>Would you mind if I included a link to your RFI tutorial
>http://audiosystemsgroup.com/RFI-Ham.pdf on my "ham links" as well as in
>our on-line club news letter?

Hi Roger,

I'm always pleased to have folks link to my tutorials and to my webpage.
Please don't post the pdf's themselves -- I like to update them as I find
errors, learn more useful things, and learn less confusing ways to say
things. I'm currently working on a revision of that tutorial now, and also
writing on a new tutorial on coax and stubs.

One thing that you should know when posting links is that my website
provider uses a Unix system, so links and filenames are case-sensitive.

Please let me know if you see any problems with anything you find there. I
try to respond to questions and comments promptly, and questions often
tell me things I should say more clearly (and sometimes point out
mistakes).

73,

Jim K9YC