[TowerTalk] finding coax

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] finding coax
From: r miles <greenacres113@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:18:03 -0400
I'm the  one who asked the question. I tried the 2 wires & ZIP.  I read some of
the posts & I will try different wire lengths. I held them wrong & they
weren't  bent correctly.
As to the skeptics.. I hope  they don't only believe in math & computer
science. I'd like to meet the pure science guy who designed my sons ' 80s
Blazer or my daughters Pontiac Sunbird. The ones where you must remove the
right front tire, lift the trap door &  use a special wrench to change to oil
filter. Ever have to change the dial bulbs in some of these new radios. Micro
surgery.I had a neighbor in IL whose brother was a mechanic. Any gas engine
that had a problem he could tell what the problem was. He put his hand on the
running engine. Mower, car or any internal combustion engine & he knew. He
never missed.  Some things you can't explain. My wife has never been able to
wear a watch. One or two days on  her wrist  and they stop. She gives it to
someone else & it runs for years.
I'll find  the coax one way or another.Whether it's scientific or mystical
means or digging up half my back  yard I'll find it. It's been very
intertaining reading the posts.
K9IL