Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding Question

To: Larry Libsch <llibsch@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding Question
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:53:13 -0400
My SPG is a thick aluminum plate, which replaces one of the 'vent's in
the foundation wall.  Coax double-female feed-throughs are used for
outside connection to the plate, and inside connection from the shack.
This plate is connected to an 8' ground rod driven just outside the
foundation.

73
Don
N8DE