To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 102, Issue 36
From: Bob Smith <na6t@na6t.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 12:41:45 -0700

If you would like pictures of the tilt over base and the drawings
from Tri-ex let me know and I'll make copies and send them to you via e-mail.
I've got your tower installed about 10 years ago,

Bob
NA6T

Robert Smith Consulting
"Wireless Installations -- Government, Businesses & ISP's"
F.C.C. Licensed-Commercial & Amateur Services
A.R.S NA6T
ARRL Life Member
1-707-964-4931 w/answering machine
Fort Bragg, California   95437

"On The Air-Conditioned Mendocino Coast, In REAL Northern California"
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 11:49:31 -0400 (EDT)
From: gcichocki@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LM470 Tilt-Over base
To: towertalk@contesting.com

Would like to know if anyone has a LM470 tower Tilt-Over base for
sale or know of where I
can get one close to Long Island N.Y. or the north east area.
I found them out west but the shipping is more that the base itself.
Gene K2VCV

End of TowerTalk Digest, Vol 102, Issue 36