[TowerTalk] tower guying with Dyneema SK75

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower guying with Dyneema SK75
From: Dainius <dainius2@centras.lt>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 12:29:01 +0300

Hello

Could someone share information about a personal experience the using for tower
guying Dyneema SK75 (or similar) ropes? I am interested about ropes resistance
to UV and what is durabillity of these ropes...
I know it is popular Philystran ropes in USA, which are made from Kevlar
(aramid fibres), not from SPECTRA /DYNEEMA (high tenacity polyethylene)... But
anybody has used spectra/dynemaa ?I heard some rumours, that spectra/dyneema
afraid of UV, but manufacturer declares "good UV radiation resistance" ...

Thanks

Dan
LY4OO