Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna/tower party

To: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna/tower party
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 11:26:05 -0400
Bob,
No ... one tower is sitting waiting for the monobanders to be placed
on the mast and then pulled up on its hinged base to the vertical
position ... about 1 hour's work.  The monobanders are ready to install.

The other two towers are 56' HDBX towers with masts/pulleys to support
the ends of wire antennas.  Another 1 hour's work if Gin-poles are
used (I don't own one).  Perhaps 90 minutes at max.

73
Don
N8DE