Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian towers

To: thomas.a.hall@verizon.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian towers
From: Lou Laderman <lladerman@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:27:14 -0400 (EDT)
Tashjian's voicemail seems to be Karl's cell phone, and my experience has been
that returning calls is low on Karl's totem pole. Emails can also be
problematic. I suggest you call back several times a day until you reach a real
person. Tashjian has been responsive when you connect that way. It is odd that
a business won't routinely return calls. I think that's a function of dealing
with more lucrative government and commercial business and the fact that there
are only a couple of companies in the US that manufacture crank-up towers. It's
easy to let customer service lag when the customer has limited options.

Lou, W0FK