Re: [TowerTalk] Force12 EF-320

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force12 EF-320
From: Tom_N2SR via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 16:54:29 +0000 (UTC)
While I do not have the antenna, I do have a pair of C31XRs, which I think the
EF-320 design is implemented into the C31XR's design.
On 20m, the C31XR uses a 5T 2.0" 0.125" hard drawn copper coil across the
feedpoint.
With a W0IYH (?), RG-393 (?) with 100 beads, I have a FLAT VSWR across the
entire band on both antennas.  The VSWR is no higher than 1.4:1 anywhere.
Tom, N2SR