[TowerTalk] Mating 45 to 55

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mating 45 to 55
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 00:32:24 EST
No longer made, but once manufactured........Rohn made a 20 foot piece that
had the bottom half as a piece of 55 and then it tapered to a 45 on the other
half.  It was a little odd looking, but was not homemade.  I know where there
are several of them brand new on the ground, never installed.

I didn't want the damn things since my greatest joy in life is not installing
a 20 foot piece of tower weighing 175 pounds.

Bill K4XS