Re: [TowerTalk] Help with fixing a leaning tower (NOT Pisa)

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>, "Kevin Normoyle" <knormoyle@surfnetusa.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help with fixing a leaning tower (NOT Pisa)
From: "F.R. Ashley" <gdadx2@clearwire.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 18:50:06 -0400
I have the same tower and same situation.  I have not determined the exact
amount of lean, ie dropping a plumb bob from the top, etc.   I also used the
base dimensions in the instruction manual, and the tower was installled in
1993.  I do not have any binding, so never bothered to correct the leaning.

73 Buddy WB4M