Re: [TowerTalk] Feeder spacing

To: towertalk@contesting.com, hanslg@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Feeder spacing
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 14:04:36 -0400 (EDT)
>  I am ready to put up several cables in my tower. If I  place them next
to each other, tight together, I will have a wind cross section  equal to the
total width of the cables. If I space them slightly will I improve  (that
is reduce) the wind cross section? If so, does anybody know what "optimum"
spacing would be?

    In the overall scheme of things, it really  doesn't make any
difference. Securing the cables as a bundle is a lot easier  than securing each
one.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH -
Professional tower services for amateurs
Cell: 206-890-4188