Re: [TowerTalk] I.C.E. (Industrial Communicatrions Engineers)

To: Bill Winkis <kc4pe@bellsouth.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] I.C.E. (Industrial Communicatrions Engineers)
From: Larry Boekeloo <lboekeloo@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 08:01:31 -0700 (PDT)
I ordered an ICE low pass filter last year and was told it would be in two
weeks.  It took nearly eight as I had to call twice to see where the order was.
 It was certianly well worth the wait.  It's too bad a company with a good
product doesn't have much quicker turn-around times on items ordered or at
least some customer-savvy to address the long lead times.

  Larry, KN8N

Bill Winkis <kc4pe@bellsouth.net> wrote:
  I placed an order back on July 17th with I.C.E., I received an immediate
acknowledgement, but thats the last I have heard from the group ....

I've sent two emails inquiring about a potential shipping date, realizing that
what I ordered may have to be made... (both emails went unanswered)

Is I.C.E. active, in the past I've I gotten immediate service and shipment, so
this is not like them to go over a month without a word...??

-Thanks,

-Bill
kc4pe@bellsouth.net