Re: [TowerTalk] OT: Generators and UPS's

To: "K8RI on TowerTalk" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OT: Generators and UPS's
From: "William P. J. Bressette" <wpj@8inchfloppy.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:13:15 -0400
I work in TI and have ran into this situation many times while trying temp
setups the generator is producing a digital signwave or square sinewave and the
APC products need to have a very smooth square sine or they think the power is
bad and switch over to battery, the only very expensive gensets like cat etc
designed for comp rooms usually produce this for the smaller side check out the
honde computer generators never had an issue with them.

Will