[TowerTalk] Rohn Tower Deliveries

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn Tower Deliveries
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:36:55 EDT
I am pleased to report that at long last the Rohn/Radian order has been
delivered to Texas Towers.

Model 25G was delivered last month and 45G and 55G was delivered today. The
galvanizing quality is excellent and appears to be very much equal to the
quality of past shipments from Rohn.

Most accessories were also delivered, with the notable exception of TB3
Thrust Bearings. Apparently the tooling for the bearings was lost in the move
from Frankfort back to Peoria. I have been unable to get a delivery date for
the
backordered bearings.

The 25G shipment from last month is sold out but another delivery is
scheduled for mid September. Hopefully the supply of Rohn/Radian items will
even  out
with the next delivery and we can truly promise delivery from stock  again.

Please feel free to call 1 800 272 3467 or e-mail _sales@texastowers.com_
(mailto:sales@texastowers.com)  to check on  availability and/or pricing of
Rohn/Radian products.

Thanks/73,
Gerald Williamson, K5GW, General Manager/Texas  Towers