Re: [TowerTalk] Crank up tower bracing rubbing against cable

To: SPWoo <jj_2_woo@yahoo.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crank up tower bracing rubbing against cable
From: Alan Swinger <awswinger@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 16:44:07 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Had a similar problem and asked US Tower to investigate and fix . . . sent them
numerous photos of the rubbing places from various angles. Ultimately made a
deal so that one of their road techs who was in the area to replace cables and
pulleys on other towers, including mine, bent various cross-members until the
rubbing was resloved. This was at no cost to me.
Best - Alan K9MBQ