[TowerTalk] FS: Tri-ex LM-470D tower and antenna's

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Tri-ex LM-470D tower and antenna's
From: K2we@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:55:30 EDT
Tri-ex LM-470D 70' motorized crank-up tower with factory erection/tiltover
fixture, coax arms, trust bearing,Remote control raising & lowering control,
Limit switches, tailtwister rotor, 18' 1/2" wall aluminum mast. Tower was
re-cabled 4 years ago and is in excellent condition. Included is a Force 12
C31XR
14 element tribander, a Force 12 EF706 7 element 6 meter yagi and a  Diamond
D-50 VHF/UHF vertical. The Force 12 antenna's are about 5 years old. I  have
all manuals and prints for the tower and antenna's. I'll also include all  the
coax and rotor cable.

These antenna's allowed me to work #1 DXCC Honor Roll and 110 countries on  6
meters.

I will take everything down. You come with your trailer or flatbed, several
strong helpers, back it in my driveway and take it away. I plan on  removing
it by September.

I'm located 20 miles north of New York City.

I'm asking for best offer over $3000 for everything.

Please call 914-693-3669 after 8PM EDST ONLY or e-mail _k2we@optonline.net_
(mailto:k2we@optonline.net) .

73  Steve/K2WE