Re: [TowerTalk] List Rohn 55G base plate

To: towertalk@contesting.com, K3vw@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] List Rohn 55G base plate
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:12:50 EST

In a message dated 2/26/2006 9:02:32 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

>  I have a used Rohn 55G base plate , in good condition, that  I was using
as  a
Rohn 45G top plate, with a hole cut out in the  center for a 3" mast. Best
offer from Zip Code 27576, near Raleigh,  NC.

        Does that mean that the  tower is installed upsidedown? Otherwise how
did you get the plate to bolt on or  did it just bolt on (allowing for the
difference in the leg sizes between 45G  and 55G)?

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH