Re: [TowerTalk] Help with semi-broken Array Solutions Power Master II Wa

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help with semi-broken Array Solutions Power Master II Wattmeter
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 11:14:16 -0700
On 8/12/2024 8:55 AM, Mike Smith VE9AA wrote:
Recently I had some minor damage in the shack from a nearby lighting strike
and my Power Master II is no longer functioning correctly.  Jay is not
responding (retired) and I understand that.  He's sold me some great
equipment over many years and has also helped me with tech support a couple
times.  Time for him to relax.

Indeed it is. He ran a fine biz for years. >
Mine is the smaller 2 sensor system for 6m/HF SO2R (3kW?)_.

I looked at his system when it first came out, and quickly decided that it wasn't enough better than the cheap stuff that I had, and the N8LP system was far superior. I didn't have the money for it right away, but when one came up used when a member of our contest club went SK, I bought it. It had a single sensor, I added a second, and had Larry calibrate them. If you have difficulty repairing your unit, I'd jump on Larry's meter.

73, Jim K9YC