[TowerTalk] Managing information

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Managing information
From: gab@m33.magwien.gv.at (Hubert Gabler)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 07:51:46 +0200
As a newcomer to the towertalk reflector I have a question to the elmers:

How do you cope with this giant flood of (often) valuable information? I
received 46 messages this morning and there were many items where I thought
I could need this information someday. But when I need it, say in a year or
two, I sure won't remember where I had read about it.

Could you please give me an advice how you file or organize the towertalk
postings, maybe there are useful hints that other members are also
interested in. If you don't think that this is of public interest, please
send me a mail to my private address:  gab@m33.magwien.gv.at

Concerning "Loose vs. lose", please accept my partly imperfect English, it
is not my mother tongue.

Hubert Gabler
Vienna
Austria