[TowerTalk] HAM-xx rotor phase shift cap

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HAM-xx rotor phase shift cap
From: leewical@lava.net (LEE ROGER WICAL)
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 19:08:05 -0400
The PHILIPS Model number is 4X58A  108-130MFD; 110-125 VAC 50/60Hz (3629613)
(For Motor Starting)
OK? Place this info in your HAM-M/Twister folder and or mark your Instruction
Manual, so I don't have to climb the tower and pick up the info),
        BTW, it is now in my folder/data folder too!
        I learned also!
Lee
At 03:31 AM 8/4/99 +0100, K0HB - Hans wrote:

>A buncha guys asked:
>
>> Pass along the Granger numbers.
>
>The cap I got is not an exact "form/fit" replacement, so
>you may want to do more shopping, but....
>
>.....Grainger number is "4X059".  It's 130-156mfd,
>110-125VAC, non-polarized electrolytic.  Physically
>it fits in the existing mounting clip, but rather than
>axial leads, it has two "plug in prongs" at one end, so
>you need to save the longer leads from the old unit and
>solder them to the prongs.
>
>There's a physically identical part "4X058" which is
>108-130mfd.  Since the original was 130mfd, I opted to
>the higher value, but I'd guess the 4X058 would work
>as well.
>
>73, Hans, K0HB
>

>--

        SORRY FOR A QUICK REPLY....BUT I'VE BEEN BUSIER THAT A JAPANESE
SKYWRITER!
                                     -...-
        "It is better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one...
                than to have an opportunity...and not be prepared!"
        "THE TROUBLE WITH E-MAIL IS THAT YOU NEVER GET ANY PACKAGES...
                "NEVER HIRE A PLUMBER WHO WEARS...DEPENDS!!!!!"
        "...Be kind to your children....as they are the ones who pick out your
        nursing home!!!!"
                        Never, NEVER wise up a chump!
        "...Have you ever wondered if illiterate people get the full effect of
                        alphabet soup?"
        THINK ABOUT THOSE!!!!!And these...............
        Top 10 Personal Characteristics Employers seek:
        1. Honesty/Integrity            6. Interpersonal Skills
        2. Motivation/Initiative        7. A Strong Work Ethic
        3. Communications Skills        8. Teamwork Skills
        4. Self-Confidence              9. Leadership Skils
        5. Flexibility                 10. Enthusiam
        Y2K compliant here!!!!!!!

        Provacateur and Boulevardier Extraordinaire, LEE.....

                For Alternative Energy Engineering try:
                        http;//www.asis.com/aee
                ORGANIZATION: DisapperInc.
        Try.....        http://www.gohawaii.com; www.visit.hawaii.org;