Summary:Crossing Beverages

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Summary:Crossing Beverages
From: k5uo@contesting.com (Mike Bragassa, K5UO)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 14:11:03 +0600
I had numerous quality responses to my question regarding any coupling
problems, etc when criss-crossong Beverages. In a nutshell:

No problems at all in doing this. John, ON4UN has twelve (12) Beverages on
2 hectacres and many criss-cross and at very minimal distances (4 inches)
with no coupling problems. He goes further to say that the minimum angle
should be 20 degrees.

Many of the responses were identical configurations to mine, allowing me to
feel comfortable with the responses: crossing at 90-60 degrees,  280-300
feet long with terminated ends.

Many thanks to:
K0CS, ON4UN, W5FI, N3SL, KE5FI, K1VR, N3ED, KE3Q, WA2DFI, AJ6T, W1FV,
K9JF/7, WB6TZA, and N4XM.

73  Mike, K5UO