[TowerTalk] Re: GW's ride

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: GW's ride
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 20:34:32 -0400
So Bill,

Shall we now refer to "him" as Washington's "old gray mare?"  But wait... a
mare is a female horse...isn't it?  If so... then we'll need to refer to
him as Washington's ashen stallion....or gelding  (but you DON'T want to
know what that is) only that phrase just doesn't ring right. Perhaps we'd
be better off just burying this subject with the moles the ground rods....
and the concrete TOWER bases.

Don't you get the feeling that TOWER owners are preoccupied with burying
stuff.  It's probably their "animal" nature or instinct. Hones their skills
for killer scores in DX contests.

Roger