[TowerTalk] pic page

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] pic page
From: twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 19:34:31 -0500
Hi all, just a quick tidbit on my picture pages, my server administrator
called me this morning to let me know he was sending the latest reports to
me, he nearly shit when he saw the amount of usage on the server from the
pic pages! :)
In 2 weeks, over 700 user sessions! Yikes! Guess you guys like looking at
the pics huh?

I will probably keep them there for another week or so, so if you haven't
seen them yet, go look quick.
Quick as in before he decides to raise my server rates! Yikes!
<http://www.scoden.com/ka1clx.htm>

73 all,
Scott