[TowerTalk] tower boxes

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower boxes
From: ssj@nortelnetworks.com (Steve Jackson)
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 07:17:27 -0500
Ken

I had K3IWK Charlie Byers make mine for me.  Custom size and materials,
whatever you want.  He has ads in QST, been in business for forever.  Been
buying stuff from him for 20 years.  An enimatic fellow, but truly one of
our own.

I used the nice cast clamp assemblies from Harbach to mount the cabinets to
the tower legs.  I heard a rumor that Harbach was on that EgyptAir plane...
no idea how valid this is, but his website seemed to be gone the other day,
not even 404.  If this is true, it is a huge loss to our fraternity as it
is to his own family.

Steve KZ1X/4

* * *