[TowerTalk] Antenna's

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna's
From: neader@centuryinter.net (Scott Neader KA9FOX)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 00:11:51 -0600
At 05:20 PM 12/22/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello,
>         Being a new Amateur,I read the advice by the many experienced
>hams on the reflector.I am looking for some advice on putting up a Force
>12 5BA Beam.I would like to put a Force 12 EF-240X 40 meter on the same
>mast above it.Is this efficent and if so how far above the 5BA should it
>be for both to be working properly.Thank you,
>              John KB9RPM

At 05:20 PM 12/22/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello,
>         Being a new Amateur,I read the advice by the many experienced
>hams on the reflector.I am looking for some advice on putting up a Force
>12 5BA Beam.I would like to put a Force 12 EF-240X 40 meter on the same
>mast above it.Is this efficent and if so how far above the 5BA should it
>be for both to be working properly.Thank you,
>              John KB9RPM

Check my collection of past reflector articles and summaries
(http://www.qth.com/ka9fox/mail_summaries.shtml), in the
Antennas/Towers/Feedline section, for at least three different articles on
stacking tribanders and 40m antennas.  Should give you some decent info, at
least to start.

73 - Scott KA9FOX
INTERNET SOLUTIONS - Affordable web page design and storage
Scott Neader (608)788-1234 / FAX (608)787-0100 / neader@QTH.com
3323 South 29th Street, La Crosse, WI  54601
KA9FOX Contesting and DXing Site: http://www.QTH.com/KA9FOX
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads:  http://www.QTH.com