[TowerTalk] Crank-up towers -- How to search the archives

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crank-up towers -- How to search the archives
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 05:34:54 -0400
At 06:11 PM 9/14/01 -0400, GB wrote:
>Hope this helps.  BTW... there may be an easier method to search the
>archives but no one has passed that info along.

Fortunately, there is a much easier way.  On the same web page, just above
the individual archives, there is a box called "list search."  Enter search
terms and it will search all contesting.com mailing lists, from the
beginning of time, BOTH in titles and in the body of messages.  If you want
to restrict your search to a particular reflector, include that reflector's
name (e.g., Towertalk) as one of the search terms.

This is a wonderful and under-publicized tool -- which it would really be
nice if other list servers provided too.  Thanks to contesting.com for
leading the way.

73, Pete N4ZR

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----