[TowerTalk] De Lee---Yaseu rotator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] De Lee---Yaseu rotator
From: leewical@lava.net (LEE R. WICAL)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:11:33 -1000
No problem, we are ALL learning!
Lee

At 07:30 PM 1/27/02 -0600, Chuck Lewis wrote:

>That just confirms that we need to remember to compare apples to apples
>(grin)!. My experience is with a G-800SDX; the G-400/450 must use a
>different approach...sorry!
>CL

                Hawaii Amateur Radio Convention-13 October 2001
                 http://www.pilikia.net/karc/hamfest/index.html

                                24/7/365.25

                        "I'M HAM ON WRY".....LEE
        "A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention
        in human history,.....with the possibility of handguns and tequila!"
                "AMATEUR REDAIO IS LIFE...all the rest are details"
                   e-mail: "What inquiring eyes want to see!!!"
                 "IT TAKES LESS TIME TO DO A THING RIGHT...
              THAN IT DOES TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU DID IT WRONG!...
                        ...HENRY FORD
        "BEER IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY"...
                        ...BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
                        eFAX 1(801) 838-5821