Re: [TowerTalk] AN Wireless

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AN Wireless
From: Rob N1KEZ <rob@n1kez.net>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 09:52:54 -0700
I'm building a tower as we speak. (Well... K7PN and his great crew are for me).

After some research I realized that if I would ignore the local rules and
regulations, a lot more, and cheaper, options could be considered. If I wanted
all the work be done correctly and to code, then AN Wireless was only
reasonable priced option available for a ridge top location that can meet the
seismic ratings, wind rating (130mph) for an OB12-6 at 60 feet. (With the
11x11x6 base and a PE stamp on the paperwork)

Will the maximum strength ever be needed? Hopefully not. Probably not. But it
certainly makes me sleep well knowing that the hard earned money isn't going to
be lost the next time a storm comes by.

AN Wireless has every right to be proud of his product. In my opinion they
should let the results speak for itself and not be distracted by those that beg
to differ.

73!
N1KEZ de Rob

Sent from my mobile device.