Re: [TowerTalk] Never before asked question

To: "Robert Harmon"<k6uj@pacbell.net>, K7LXC@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Never before asked question
From: "Michael Baker"<k7dd@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 20:13:53 -0700
I gather you asked about a form release. Petroleum naptha is a great release
and won't attack the cement. Paste floor wax works very well especially for a
one time use and is likely cheaper than the naptha. The brand name of the
petroleum naptha is Magic Coat. The wax is rubbed on with an old rag and the
Magic Coat can be sprayed on up to 24 hrs in advance of the pour. I spent 6+
years in the precast concrete buiz.

Mike Baker.  K7DD
K7DD@COX.NET

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless