[TowerTalk] [Fwd: Re: Antenna video]

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] [Fwd: Re: Antenna video]
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider)
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 1997 21:56:57 -0800

--------------3F5818E611E1

If anyone is interested, please send an email directly to me:

Bill Hider, N3RR
N3RR@EROLS.COM

73!

--------------3F5818E611E1

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 03:48:52 -0800
From: Bill Hider <n3rr@erols.com>
To: James Hurt <jhurt@freenet.columbus.oh.us>
CC: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Antenna video

James Hurt wrote:

> Steve, K7LXC, tells me you have an antenna party video I should  see.
> He told me who, but not how much.
>
> Can you provide the information of how much you want for a copy? A friend
> of mine wants me to put up a 2 element 80M Force 12 beam for him this
> spring, and I am interested in collecting information.
>
> 73, Jim
> K8MK ex-KC8MK

Jim, I offered my video previously for $7.50/copy, but I found out that
it required a great deal of work to edit and prepare the copies.  Then I
received feedback that it needed some editing to make it better.

I am willing to do that editing and adding voice-over, but I will need
to charge substantially more for the "updated" version.

I am willing to do that if anyone is interested.

***Let me know by email if anyone would be willing to pay $15-20 (incl
shipping) for such a video?***

The tape would have three installations on it:

5 ele 20M beam @ 100 feet on a ring rotor using steel-line tram system;
2 ele 40M beam @ 67 feet on a ring rotor using steel-line tram system;
Commercial installation of a Force12 EF-180C 80M dipole @ 149 ft.

Bill, N3RR