[TowerTalk] AN ANTENNA ROTOR QUESTION

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AN ANTENNA ROTOR QUESTION
From: johan.vdv@tornado.be (Johan Van de Velde,ON4ANT)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 14:39:08 +0200
Hi there
Changing from a mosley PRO96 to a bigger antenna gives me a small
problem, the antenna rotator. I currently use a G2800SDX by Yaesu.
Which will be inadequate for the antenna I'm going to put up .

I would like to know what is available as a rotator, commercialy
and/or second hand, also the proppitch motors and gear reduction box.

The maximum antenne size would be 44 sq ft.
Is there anything capable of rotating this, netto antenna weight
would be 380 pounds

Your input woud be appreciated
johan.vdv@tornado.be
ON4ANT